The Orange County Care Coordination Collaborative for Kids (OCC3 for Kids) is a partnership of public and private organizations working to improve systems of care for children with special health care needs. OCC3’s voluntary members include more than 30 key organizations involved in children’s health and wellbeing in Orange County.
The Vision of the Orange County Care Coordination Collaborative for Kids is to:
- Ensure children and youth in Orange County with special health care needs achieve optimal care for health and wellbeing
- Enhance the quality of life for their families
OCC3 for Kids will achieve its vision by optimizing and strengthening care coordination among providers and systems of care.
- We are facilitators not barriers.
- We embrace a climate of transparency.
- We meet needs at the earliest opportunity.
- We support family-centered care that acknowledges the unique needs of each family.
- We recognize that multiple factors contribute to our community’s health and health needs.
- We believe continuous quality improvement is necessary for sustainability.
- We engage our community, broadly, in issues related to care coordination.
OCC3 for Kids Participants
- American Academy of Pediatrics, California Chapter IV
- California Children’s Services
- Children and Families Commission of Orange County, including Bridges Maternal Child Health Network and School Readiness Nurses
- CHOC Children’s Foundation
- CHOC Children’s Hospital
- CHOC Early Development Center
- CHOC Health Alliance
- CHOC Primary Care Clinic Pediatricians
- Comfort Connection Family Resource Center
- Community Health Initiative of Orange County
- County of Orange Health Care Agency, Behavioral Health
- County of Orange Health Care Agency, Public Health Nursing
- County of Orange Social Services Agency Children and Family Services Division
- Family Support Network
- Help Me Grow Orange County
- Orange County Department of Education Center for Healthy Kids and Schools
- Regional Center of Orange County
- The Center for Autism & Neurodevelopmental Disorders